Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OINK!

Options
Lawn Ranger
Lawn Ranger Posts: 5,467
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
tpig.jpg
<p />Just took a load of bacon wrapped, Raspberry Chipotle Pork Tenderloins off for Thanksgiving Dinner. Pulled at 140.....perfect![p]Time for a nap.[p]Happy Thanksgiving![p]Mike

Comments

• MickeyT
    MickeyT Posts: 607
    Options
    Lawn Ranger,[p]Those look yummy Mike.[p]Nap? don't you have a couple hundred tools to make?
    No rest for the weary man.[p]Have a good day,[p]Mick

• Car Wash Mike
    Options
    Lawn Ranger,[p]How man, those look great. I have company coming over Sat for cocktails. Looks like a great little appetizer if sliced up.[p]CWM
  • Lawn Ranger
    Options
    MickeyT,
    Actually.....about 60......gonna have to pull a rabbit out of my hat.

• Lawn Ranger
    Options
    Car Wash Mike,
    I marinated overnight in Raspberry Chipotle Sauce with a dash of Balsamic Vinegar and just a squirt of mustard. Seasoned with kosher salt and coarse ground black pepper and spiral wrapped with bacon. Seared on a low grid at high temps for a couple of minutes, then moved to an elevated grid and cooked at 300 - 325 turning once or twice until 140 internal. Slice into medallions and boiled down remaining marinade to use as glaze or dipping sauce.[p]Really good stuff![p]Best to you and yours.[p]Mike[p]