Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

The Gassers been "eggvicted"

Bulldog MomBulldog Mom Posts: 242
edited 11:29PM in EggHead Forum
After we bought our second egg, we realized it would be nicer if the eggs were built into the patio. The only logical place was where the gasser was currently "housed"...

IMG_0154.jpg

IMG_0160.jpg

IMG_0161.jpg

The eggs like their new home.

Comments

• MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    That looks SO MUCH NICER!!! and very very happy eggs! so what are you going to christen the new one with?? it needs some smoke going in there LOL
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 18,515
    The guy on the right needs some cookin :P
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• WWSisWWSis Posts: 1,448
    Beautiful indeed! We eggvicted our gasser about three weeks after we got our first egg - now we have three :laugh: :)
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,407
    That's how we roll....hahaha :laugh: :laugh:
    Now get that white black!! ;)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Spring HenSpring Hen Posts: 1,565
    Very nice - I love the stone.
    Judy
    Covington, Louisiana USA
  • ShwiezzeeShwiezzee Posts: 304
    :laugh: It just looks right. Congratulations on the addition.

Jay
    I'm ashamed of what I did for a Klondike Bar.
  • ResQueResQue Posts: 1,045
    That looks awesome. Good idea!
  • Way to go Judi, I like your style!
    Larry
    Aiken, SC. and
    Fancy Gap, Va.
  • Looks much better now :woohoo:, glad to see that you now have a new anchor for your boat :silly:
  • Thanks everybody! We know the medium is feeling neglected, and we hope to get that one charred up asap.
    :blush:
    @ Larry - we saw your set up and that was our inspiration to get ours done. We didn't have as much room as you, otherwise, it may have been an exact copy. I guess imitation is the most sincere form of flattery. :P
  • RipnemRipnem Posts: 5,511
    Judy,

Great work! ;) Looks just perfect.