Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Off Topic but wanted to share with you

Uncle PhilUncle Phil Posts: 665
edited 7:28AM in EggHead Forum
Hey fellow Eggers. You know I enjoy doing cooing videos but I just completed a special video for Big Brothers and Big Sisters that I wanted to share with you. I have shot video for a lot of years and always learn about the topic I film. This was a very rewarding video in terms of the very special people who serve as Big Brothers and Sisters. I was surprised to learn just how many people I run in to have been a Big or Little and was wondering how many of you her in Eggdom have been touched by this program? Thanks for taking a moment to view the film. I promise the next video will be Egg related!

Uncle Phil

Comments

• AnnaGAnnaG Posts: 1,104
    What a cool video and worthwhile cause!!! Job well done... :)
  • As usual Phil... a very slickly produced, shot, and edited video. Nice work.
  • Thanks, Anne:
    I was very pleased with it. Now if it can generate some pledges on Tuesday at the big breakfast, it will be a success!

Uncle Phil
  • Thanks for your kind words. I just wondered how many of us here on the forum have ever been involved with the program. A little brother or little sister could become the next BIG Egger!
    Uncle Phil