Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

OT: Ping Saints Fans

BacchusBacchus Posts: 6,019
edited 11:49PM in EggHead Forum
Yeah, thats right, I "pinged". ;)

Falcons are coming to visit this weekend. I was thinking of doing some Gumbo in the Dutch Oven, or maybe some blackened fish. What's on your menu?
And the Saints looked beatable Monday night. They have a short week with the trip home from left coast. Maybe the Birds have something for them this year...."maybe". :)

Comments

• We'll see maybe spare ribs. I'm jonesing pretty bad. :P
  • Gumbo sounds good.

I have it on good authority (rumor) that the Saints are going to win by six.

Six goes well with Gumbo.

Spring "Flavor Of The Week" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA
  • How bout some chicken fried Falcon?
    Me I'm doing baby back ribs and Brunswick stew.
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    Good Luck B.I like em both.The Gumbo sounds GREAT!
  • That was a fine ping. I'm proud to see it in a weird sort of way.

Go Saints! (I mean no offense here).