Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, see our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

I hope everyone\'s having a great weekend...

FiretruckFiretruck Posts: 2,678
edited 3:32PM in EggHead Forum
wouldn't ya know it, it's a holiday weekend, the weather is spectacular, the wife and kids are off through Monday and I'm stuck home alone. :angry: My daughter is clogging in the nationals in Nashville so my wife went with her. My son is going to Hot Springs with his girlfriend and her family. I have to work so I'm stuck here. :huh:

To make myself feel better, I went to the grocery and got a flat iron and some baked taters. I got home, fired up the small, cooked one of the taters, and then cranked up the heat and put on the steak. Now I'm sitting here watching "Elf". I know it's early but I love Christmas.

I sure hope they are having fun cause I know I am. :silly: Just think, I've got two more days of this. I wonder what I'll do with myself. :whistle:

BTW they took my camera so I couldn't take any pics.

Ya'll have a great Labor day weekend. :)

Comments

• HossHoss Posts: 14,600
    You POOOR Thang! B)
  • FiretruckFiretruck Posts: 2,678
    Yeah Hoss, It's tough! :laugh:
  • fire eggerfire egger Posts: 1,124
    Hey Jo Jo sorry your alone, sounds like your making the best of it.
    Tomrrow might be a good day for ribs!!
    Yeah I sure hate to have to eat it all by my self :whistle: :laugh:

Ya know she took my camera but I've got the battery. :huh: Purely an accident I assure you. Honestly I will miss seeing pics of my daughter dancing.
  • Thanks JoJo, I guess you can enjoy a little quiet time. Smoke em if you got em and drink em if you got em. Sounds like a perfect time to practice grilling beef filets. :whistle: :P :woohoo: Tim

If your like me it may take a couple tries. B)
    I may be better at this egg thang by the time they get back. ;)
  • Hey Jojo,

Cook yourself something nice all weekend man. Alone time can be good.

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON