Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

$1,000 Pizza!!!!

Carolina QCarolina Q Posts: 12,101
edited 9:10PM in EggHead Forum
Just watched a show called Pizza Paradise on the Travel Channel. At the end of the show, they talked about Nino's Bellissima Pizza in NYC where they offer a ONE THOUSAND DOLLAR pizza!!! Barnum was right!!

http://www.supersizedmeals.com/food/article.php/20070315-1000_dolllar_Pizza

And they don't even use an Egg®!!

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!

…Unknown

Michael 
Central Connecticut 

Comments

• DreggsDreggs Posts: 147
    Does that include the tip?
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 28,743
    Do they do a two for one special? Can I get double anchovies for the same price?

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• valrunevalrune Posts: 134
    30 minute delivery or its free :laugh:
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,600
    Some DAMN fool will buy it!!! :laugh: This may top the fried butter!!! :laugh:
  • rzrrobrzrrob Posts: 162
    I am in the wrong li e of work
  • thechief96thechief96 Posts: 1,908
    So they think the "wall street" people will buy it. Now I know why the banking industry can't be trusted.
    Dave San Jose, CA The Duke of Loney
  • I am a pilot (private) and aviators talk about a $100 hamburger, referring to the cost to fly an hour (or less) to a different airstrip to enjoy a burger after you get your license. It referrs to the amount of time you spend to fly to the establishment.

I spent $1,000 (at least) on both my eggs, so I guess that means every pie I make on my eggs should be referred as a $1,000 pizza. Oh yeah, and I use pepperoni, cheese and other same day ingredients.

And it looks much more appetizing.