Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Retail Prices

Options
Bluedot
Bluedot Posts: 82
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I have forgotten ....... What is the retail or average price for a new large BGE?

Thanks

Comments

• Hungry Joe
    Hungry Joe Posts: 1,567
    Options
    Where do you live? I've seen prices vary from state to state. If your looking your best bet for a good price is looking for an eggfest near you. They mostly go for 20% off and only used for the day.
  • PhilsGrill
    PhilsGrill Posts: 2,256
    Options
    Whatever you and your dealer agree on.
  • Gadfly
    Gadfly Posts: 121
    Options
    In my neighborhood (Washington state), it doesn't matter which dealer you go to. They have all agreed (or made to agree) on a preset price of $800 (well, $795 to be exact) for a Large. They may choose to throw something to sweeten the deal (e.g. a couple of bags of charcoal, table at a discount, etc.) but you can't get a standalone large BGE less than that.
  • Bluedot
    Bluedot Posts: 82
    Options
    Thank you. I was thinking the cost was about 795.00 but wasn't sure.
  • snake701uk
    snake701uk Posts: 187
    Options
    this sucks, I just bought one in Italy, 2,081 USD. With nest and mates. I knew the prices in US. Andy
  • Brokersmoker
    Options
    As stated earlier best prices are almost always at an eggfest. After procrastinating and shopping around for a year I finally took the plunge a year ago after finding a large from $795 t $$969 (included assembly). I bought my large with nest, mates, platesetter, ash tool, grid gripper, 2 bags of lump and a cover for $750. Best move I made. If I would have bought new I would have forgone most of the accessories and not been near as satisfied with my Eggsperience.