Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

New Steak at the local Market....

BasscatBasscat Posts: 800
edited 12:59PM in EggHead Forum
Found this at the store today

BSteak.jpg

:woohoo:

Probably grill it up tomorrow....

Comments

• EggsakleyEggsakley Posts: 1,017
    I tried one of those a few months back and have not tried Loney since. Went straight to the trash. Hope you have better luck with yours. I did put mine on the egg for some additional smoke, but the salt and flavor of the origional product were too much. Gives me the Willies just lookin at it. :blink:
  • BasscatBasscat Posts: 800
    Eww. Thanks for the warning. Just couldn't resist, I about laughed out loud when I saw it. I'll give it a try. Fricks does tend to be overly salty on a lot of their stuff.
  • MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    this post needs to be flagged :( bad bad post :evil: :P
  • MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    this post needs to be flagged :( bad bad post :evil: :P
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Yea baby!!!! Put a rub on that beauty and smoke it!!
    You will love it!!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,600
    'Loney is goin GLOBAL!!!That Frick dude will become a BILLIONAIRE!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
    :P :P :P Party pooper!!!
  • Richard FlRichard Fl Posts: 8,225
    We need all the free press for the court and entourage.
  • EggscriberEggscriber Posts: 276
    Nice looking steak there lol.
    I bet it would be good chicken fried! ;)
    ...so would you do that direct? Indirect? T-Rex?
  • BasscatBasscat Posts: 800
    Direct on the cast iron grid. Short and sweet. It may be gross, but it will look pretty ;)
    If you would like to be the PROUD recipient if a 'Loney badge and do not already have one,pleeze send me your mailing addy and one will be in the mail SOON!!! :) ;)