Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

HAPS Wraps

Options
Eggsellent
Eggsellent Posts: 160
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I've been making these asparagus wraps for awhile now and they are always a huge hit. I've never made them on the egg before tonight - but now I'll never make them on anything but the egg!! What a difference. I liked them so much I actually felt they were worthy of recipe submission.
[ul][li]Molly's HAPS Wraps[/ul]

Comments

• WessB
    WessB Posts: 6,937
    Options
    Eggsellent,
    Your enthusiasim is refreshing, its been shared by all before, but it is amazing to watch from the outside...BHAK..keep it coming babe...your love for the Egg inspires us all..and I, as well as I expect others, look forward to your sharing of your progression of cooks with the egg...keep on postin, and keep on cookin..keep the pics coming...[p]Wess

• mad max beyond eggdome
    Options
    Eggsellent,
    i agree with wess. ..your enthusiasm is unequaled, except maybe for a certain big guy named todd. .. its fun to watch how you've jumped in with both feet. .. [p]now, i've been to your web page, and i want to know when we'll see the posting for you trying out 'cat poo on rye' on the egg. .. heeee