Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

After Steaks tonight

Options
Bobby-Q
Bobby-Q Posts: 1,994
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hey Mark B[p]After you finish your steak tonight why don't you stop and think "You know I should e-mail Bobby-Q about my table, and that was the best steak I've ever made, and I am so proud of myself, and I wonder if Molly will be able to make better steaks than me now?...oh yea, I also need to e-mail Bobby-Q"

Comments

• Mark Backer
    Mark Backer Posts: 1,018
    Options
    Bobby-Q,[p]I will get a message to you soon after I get home, if not later today. We have some ideas, but not knowing anything about physics or woodworking, we don't know what will work and what won't. [p]The only thing keeping me useful around the house is that I'm not afraid of 800 degree fires AND I am not afraid of making a mistake with good meat. [p]Once she overcomes those two obstacles (and learns what indirect means), I am going to be on the curb with a backpack on and my thumb out...
  • Bobby-Q
    Bobby-Q Posts: 1,994
    Options
    Mark Backer,
    Oh man if I gotta take a physics course to build this table...we're all hosed.

• Mark Backer
    Mark Backer Posts: 1,018
    Options
    Bobby-Q,[p]If you don't, how will we install the flux capacitor properly? I mean, I am CERTAINLY not qualified or rated for that type of work...