Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

A Night for Bruschetta

Options
LFGEnergy
LFGEnergy Posts: 618
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Recieved my package from ItalianFoodImports.com, and am hooking up a big flavor recipe of Bruschetta.

As shown in the picture, using Bomba Calabrise, as well as a Mufallata mix, and a strong, aged parmasean.

IMG_2303.jpg

HOWEVER, the most amazing thing I recieved in my ItalianFoodImports.com package is the Fattoria Estense Riserva Balsamic Vinegar of Modena Aged Ten Yea (10-year Balsimic Vinegar, the round dark bottle on the right). I cannot describe how incredible this stuff is :laugh: :) !!! Sweet, nutty, and aged down to something approaching a syrup. One of the 10 most wonderful ingredients I have put in my mouth. Oh yea, honorable mention, the Bomba - it ROCKS!!!!

Will post pictures of finished product tomorrow. Attached picture a cruel tease!

Everybody have a fun and safe Saturday!!! And please, lets remember respect and kindness to our fellow members!!!

Dave in Keller, TX

Comments