Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Porkey Roulade and Peachey Cobbler

Options
highpress
highpress Posts: 694
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Kelly had some friends visiting so i made pork roulade, baked taters, vegetable medley, and cobbler for desert.

DSCN2068.jpg
Fresh spinach, onion, mushrooms, garlic.

DSCN2072.jpg
Aged gryer cheese...

DSCN2083.jpg
Put humpty dumpty back together...

DSCN2094.jpg
On the egg at about 375*. Put taters on for about 20 mins prior as they were massive...

DSCN2096.jpg
Put these guys on towards the last 20 mins of cook. Some squash, zuchini or cucumber i'm not sure which :huh: and some 'gus.

DSCN2111.jpg
I was already to eat but...

DSCN0203.jpg
as cute as he is in this pic he was being quite a butthead. ... Dinner was quite cold by the time i got him settled. Well, at least my dinner anyway. Kelly and friends went ahead and ate.

DSCN2089.jpg
Desert was peach cobbler.

DSCN2113.jpg
humming along on the egg. dinner and dessert end up running kind of late.. ...

DSCN2122.jpg

DSCN2125.jpg

Everyone said the food was great, i was not as impressed. Maybe it was cuz it was late and i was tired, and Little Man was not in a good mood, but i thought i've done better. The pork was nice and tender, needed more filling though. it could have been rolled/sliced thinner. ...

thanks for looking!

Comments