Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Anybody else missing ST!KE???

Options
Little Chef
Little Chef Posts: 4,725
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Honestly, where has St!ke gone? I have been missing him here. :(

Comments

• cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    He's on my mind, so yes.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • EmandM'sDad
    Options
    I think he's camping someplace with no wi-fi
  • Frank from Houma
    Options
    He'll be back - hangin out with the crumb snatchers :) last week and I suspect some more before school starts.

I miss RTD :huh:
  • Jeffersonian
    Jeffersonian Posts: 4,244
    Options
    Yep, I remember a thread a few days ago that showed his LBGE tucked into the back of his SUV and headed to some rustic playground.
  • Richard Fl
    Richard Fl Posts: 8,297
    Options
    He is only missing in action for 5 weeks. Stump baby has been gone a lot longer.
  • 2Fategghead
    2Fategghead Posts: 9,624
    Options
    I haven't spent much time on here lately to notice. Maybe he'll chime in. Tim
  • Fidel
    Fidel Posts: 10,172
    Options
    The real stike has been off the forum for months. He gave me his login and password and I've been keeping up appearances for him (as it were), but all the logging in and out to reply to myself (as him) got really tiresome.
  • Ripnem
    Ripnem Posts: 5,511
    Options
    I figured he was waiting for everyone to post a 'bare chested' post of each us. Maybe we could go boy-girl-boy-girl.... :lol::whistle:

Who's startin?
  • WessB
    WessB Posts: 6,937
    Options
    I refuse to bear my chest...
    snowrkle.jpg
  • FlaPoolman
    FlaPoolman Posts: 11,677
    Options
    Fidel I just sent you my login and password and while your at it I have a few other projects around the house if it's not too much trouble :whistle:
  • Ripnem
    Options
    That was cleared by the judges Wess. ;) nice

Next...
  • Fidel
    Options
    Oh Wess...you know the bare pictures of you I have. Do you really want those posted?
  • Jeffersonian
    Jeffersonian Posts: 4,244
    Options
    C'mon, Wess, we know that's Little Steven last June. :woohoo:
  • Fidel
    Options
    Sure thing man...no problem.
  • WessB
    Options
    NO NO NO..... :laugh:
  • WessB
    Options
    Ahhh young grasshopper..you may be onto something...LOL
  • FlaPoolman
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • FlaPoolman
    Options
    He was looking for his thermapen :pinch:
  • I would have to believe he's not real happy about the picture Mad Max posted of him with his shirt off. That was just horrible. I had to bleach my eyes after seeing that. It ruined the cool imaage I had of Stike. :(
  • Nice bum-bum Wess!! Sure beats Stikes 6 pack abs. :woohoo: :evil: :laugh:
  • WessB
    Options
    Or a phone charger...LOL
  • YES!! YES!!! YES!!!!
  • WessB
    Options
    you are misguided......and anon...go away..
  • Ripnem
    Options
    Wess,

Bleach my eyes was pretty friggin funny. :laugh:
  • WessB
    Options
    busy little troll tonight...scares me that you are interested in seeing any part of my unclothed body...sad life you lead..
  • You're the one that posted the naked picture of yourself!! You're such a tease!!
  • WessB
    Options
    I guess I forgot there really are stupid people wasting oxygen in society today.. :kiss:
  • BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    Options
    well i miss reading about him but since seeing the picture of him on the water i still have a image burned into my mind

but i figured he was posting offline and since i checked the box i thought i was missing the action..... thank god!!!! not about stike but missing all that other bull$h!t... wooohoo thanks wmk ;)

but do miss stike.. or St!ke... or stripsteak or whatever he is going by now :)

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• "missing me"? c'mon. when have YOU ever mised ME? hahaha

i think i posted last on wednesday, maybe Tuesday. did a bunch of july accounting and then, since am waiting on a new job to start (should have gotten the info today, but still waiting), i took the rest of the week off.

to fill the time, i've been working out in the front building some new front steps to replace some ugly ancient concrete ones. as my wife says, if i think it should take two days, then it will take four. pretty much on par. supposed to hit the beach today, but the troops are lagging. if they take any longer, i'm going to buy some decking and moulding and finsih the damn thing. scroom.

haven't posted because i am outside, working til gin-and-tonic time, which has been later than it should have been. capitalizing on the slow schedule of work and the good weather, been swinging the hammer til about 7 or 8 each night. haven't even cooked on the egg. had roast pork from the oven last night, alas.

someone said i had been gone five weeks? no idea where that came from.... i posted last week i'm sure.

as for max's pic. well, what upset me wasn't the pic itself. i know i'm a goof. it was that somehow he got it from my nieces' (supposedly) private facebook page. maybe my wife commented on it or something and he saw it. no big deal. but the operative word there is 'private'.

i'm admittedly not one of those that spends his days in the gym and tanning, so i won't try to downplay the pic. hahaha but in my defense, i remember when she took it she was literally a half a foot from from me. i threw back my arms and stuck out my gut and made some face. frankly, there are many more pics from that day which are far 'worse' if you are going to post them on a BBQ forum. there's one of me in an old orange life preserver, toes over the edge of the deck and hands clasped in frunna me, knees bent, as though i am diving in some 1890s nickleodeon pic. only defense is that i was goofing around privately with my niece and my kids, on the boat in the middle of a lake in vermont about as far away from this place as possible (lit. and fig.). i did not understand (silly me) that when i was making a fool of myself for my kids' own benefit, that max would post it for grandpa's grub and tweev to weigh in on.

i like coming here, and posting cooks and answering questions. but i'm private, as most of us in New England are. i'm in person gregarious, but private on the internet. and although that pic was pretty bizarre, i am not nearly as hideously deformed in "real life". hahaha

i'll be gone for most of the day. off to Gove lumber, beverly mass, if anyone is worried. i didn't realize anyone gave a rat's *ss. :laugh:
  • Not me, ironically it seems I'm one of the few on this forum who knows how to deal with a troll.

I really like Hendrix gin right now. I'm told that solid tonic can make a huge difference as well. My wife bought some wonderful stuff (which I never got a chance to try, go figure) at Whole foods.