Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Uncle Phil's Rib Video Played 53,000 times on YouT

Uncle PhilUncle Phil Posts: 665
edited 3:59PM in EggHead Forum
I haven't checked on this video in quite a while and to my surprise it has had over 53,000 plays! From the looks at some of the comments, I think I have sold a Big Green Egg or two for the Mother Ship!
Here is the YouTube Link:

Uncle Phil

Comments

• Spring ChickenSpring Chicken Posts: 10,246
    I'm sure you made a lot of unknown friends with that video, not to mention the number of new Eggheads.

Spring "Ribs Is Good" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA
  • WolfemanWolfeman Posts: 11
    Thanks Uncle Phil, that is the recipe that I use for my ribs and they are delicious.
  • thechief96thechief96 Posts: 1,908
    Well Phil just add one more to the count. Great video. :)
    Dave San Jose, CA The Duke of Loney
  • TnVolKenTnVolKen Posts: 198
    Great video, what kind of knifes are you using?
  • ChappyChappy Posts: 198
    Without me it would have been 52,997 times, lol.
  • EGGARYEGGARY Posts: 1,222
    Nice video. I wonder how many EGGS were sold from watching the video ?

The scripted lines were a bit corny but those ribs looked good. It was a nice "How TO Do" video.
  • Uncle PhilUncle Phil Posts: 665
    Thanks, everyone. The video was a lot of fun to do. The Butt video on YouTube has only been seen 3300 times, so folks do love their ribs. The knives I used in the video were Miracle Blade. One of those late-night TV specials. Finally, I don't know how many eggs I have sold with this video. My nephew, is buying a show special egg in Denver this week, so there is one sale for sure.

Uncle Phil
  • KokemanKokeman Posts: 819
    When I first got my egg I found your video. I love it! Thank you and keep them coming. How's the mayor gig going?
  • BuxwheatBuxwheat Posts: 727
    Still use it as a reference now and then. Thanks for posting.