Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Doo Rag instructions

Desert FillyDesert Filly Posts: 1,042
edited 10:07PM in EggHead Forum
OK....so I've decided to don the IEC hat with the doo rag. But don't know how to do the doo rag. Help me out here guys.

the Filly

Comments

• FidelFidel Posts: 10,172
    Fold into a triangle. The center of the longest side is centered on your forehead. The opposite point lies across the top of your head. Wrap the other two corners around and tie in the back holding the first point down.

I hope this makes sense.
  • RVHRVH Posts: 523
    Several styles and methods can be found on youtube :)
  • "Sparky""Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    Yea,what Fidel said :) It should look like this....

DSC_0005-1.jpg

Sorry,that's the best pic that I could find :pinch:
  • Desert FillyDesert Filly Posts: 1,042
    thanks a bunch guys...I'm sure I'm gonna look just beautiful.....not.....
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,407
    I'll help you Kim. You will look like a Qween my dear!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • eenie meenieeenie meenie Posts: 4,393
    I definitely want to see pics!
  • PopsiclePopsicle Posts: 520
    Molly, Pikes Peak and the Academy chapel are on the agenda as we come through your lovely city. Any other recommendations for a couple of flatlanders? Thanks. Looking forward to seeing you Fri.
    Pop
    Willis Tx.
    You have mail.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
  • Spring HenSpring Hen Posts: 1,568
    Hi Ya-Ya sister.....check with Ginny Youngblood. She makes them from 2 squares about 18". I don't know how she sews them but give her a shout. Have a great time!
    Judy
    Covington, Louisiana USA
  • Lawn RangerLawn Ranger Posts: 5,466
    Just earlier this evening, Marina and I clowning about CWM's Do-Rags...Wierd, huh? ...Tell me I be Cool! :woohoo:

dorag002.jpg

dorag001.jpg
    Awesome Mike!!! Now get to cooking! ;)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    Slow night. I still think of him.
    heck yea...
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Spring HenSpring Hen Posts: 1,568
    BE STILL, MY HEART !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Judy
    Covington, Louisiana USA
    Looks like something Leroy would do, huh? He's my hero. Hope he is doing well. Been busy as heck here.

Kisses to you, Babe!
  • um. ..well ...gosh. ...gee. ...kinda speechless....first pick....uh maybe a patient from 'one flew over the cuckoo's nest'?? ....

second pick .. .first thought was, "dang, mike has more chins than a chinese phone book. ..

ok, i think i'm going to bed now ...
  • AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    That looks like the last thing I saw before my hernia surgery last year. -RP
  • that last one makes you look like a proctologist.
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 28,817
    Kim,

I have no idea but I'm starting to get a little eggcited thinking about it. Send pics by PM B)

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

thanks for noticing...got 2 emails last week of questions and answers...

first question.....Is there a place where 60 year old men can go and find younger women who think they are still attractive?,,,,

Answer: Yes, Barnes and Noble....try the Fiction Section.

What chins?
    Very cute. You related to Max?
  • PopsiclePopsicle Posts: 520
    Looking good there Mike. Just want to give you a Public Service Announcement concerning your driving safety.
    Oldest Grandson now has his licenses so if you are around the Stone Oak area beware of a black 4 door Pirus. Believe me my friend, It is not a pretty site.
    Zefrin
    Willis Tx.
    The doctor is OUT! :)
    I'd rather ride bulls than go north of 1604 and west of 281....both of us should be safe. ;)
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 18,643
    Why the word proctologist comes to mind :blink: :pinch:
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    Simple as apple pie Kim.......thought I'd never post this....but........OK this is was last week at Puerto Vallarta.....on the Pacific Coast.....c'mon you can at least have a good laugh :woohoo: :laugh:

RSCN8445.jpg
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    Mike....no piles here my friend.....at least not that I know.... :ohmy: :lol: :whistle:
    you da man....love ya
    no pic
  • dhuffjrdhuffjr Posts: 3,182
    I probably woke someone up laughing! Too funny Mike.