Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Inside One Buc Place

Options
Uncle Phil
Uncle Phil Posts: 669
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Last week my daughter and grandson came for a visit. Unfortunately, the little guy fell off the teeter-totter and broke his arm. Luckily, he was still able to make the trip down to Florida. An old high school friend of my daughter read about her trip and the incident on Facebook and contacted her. It just so happens he is with the TampaBay Bucs organization and arranged a special private tour for us. I grabbed the video camera and off we went. If you care to view the video, you can see it here.
Certainly, the vacation would not be complete unless we did ribs on the Egg, and that is in the video too.

Uncle Phil

Comments

• Big'un
    Big'un Posts: 5,909
    Options
    That was outstanding Phil! Great job! It sure made me long for home. BTW, Lori is a sharp looking lady, but you already knew that. Hope Ethan recovers quickly. Look forward to seeing you next time I visit down there.
  • SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    Options
    ...and the grandpa of the year award goes to...

Great looking video, and great looking ribs.

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• thechief96
    thechief96 Posts: 1,908
    Options
    That is a great story and video Phil. I know how cool it is to go to where not many get to go. He'll never forget that trip. ;)
    Dave San Jose, CA The Duke of Loney
  • Grillin & Chillin
    Options
    Great Vid U.P. Did that really take 35 hours to edit? WoW! That is dedication, like almost an entire work week.
    BGE'er since 1996 Large BGE 1996, Small BGE 1996, Mini BGE 1997