Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Just a quick word

Options
WessB
WessB Posts: 6,937
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I would like to apologize to all the other forum members who I may have offended in last nights garbage. I used language that was totally inappropriate for this forum, and am "usually" man enough to leave things like that alone. To many buttons got pushed and it was an all out attack on my credibility and I snapped. What's done is done and I can't take that back. Please accept my apology for what it is, and don't feel any need to reply to this as I fully expect some will try to relive last night through this post.

Sorry....

Comments

• elzbth
    elzbth Posts: 2,075
    Options
    I'd just like to thank you for contibuting to this forum and helping newbies like me. I've lurked here for a long time - and my personal observation is that these spineless instigators need to get a life and leave this forum. I say congrats to you for saying what you mean and meaning what you say. Life is good, and I know that in time these grubs will crawl back into their holes.
  • Angela
    Angela Posts: 543
    Options
    Thank you for apologizing it takes a big person to own up when they make a mistake and I respect you for taking the time to do that.
    Egging on two larges + 36" Blackstone griddle
  • troutman
    troutman Posts: 498
    Options
    Ok. I agree with Elzbeth, but try hard to stay out of the fray. I do appreciate the wisdom you provide at times, related to cooking topics.
  • bubba tim
    bubba tim Posts: 3,216
    Options
    If I may give you a Bubbaizum: "Be the observer not the observed" Egg on! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo
    SEE YOU IN FLORIDA, March 14th and 15th 2014 http://www.sunshinestateeggfest.com You must master temp, smoke, and time to achive moisture, taste, and texture! Visit www.bubbatim.com for BRISKET HELP
  • Basscat
    Basscat Posts: 803
    Options
    No apology necessary, you have been an Egging inspiration since before I got my first, and, dang, that's been awhile. I haven't posted much, but will be more. Losing Mike and having flare ups on the Forum soon after has kind of inspired me I guess. Ignore the trolls, and remember what's important. Having fun in a caring community of people. That's why we're here, hope you stay around.
  • Gator Bait
    Gator Bait Posts: 5,244
    Options

You know where I stand Wess, I'm with the Sonny's Sweet Sauce all the way! ;)

Gator