Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

for sale or trade/ C.I.Grate

Serial GrillerSerial Griller Posts: 1,186
edited 2:11AM in EggHead Forum
I have a BGE lge Cast Iron grate.I'm would like to trade for BGE small Cast Iron grate, new or used.Or will sell it for $35.I paid $50 for it at last years eggfest.
It's been used 4-5 times and in excellent condition.
I will be at the Denver eggfest or if anyone in Colorado is interested we could meet some place half way before the fest.
Jon

Comments

• 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    Jon, To bad you used it. I had one I didn't use and I found a dealer that let me trade it with out a receipt and I took the difference and got some rub. I traded for a medium CI grid and ground it down till it fit in a spider. Tim :)
  • Bulldog MomBulldog Mom Posts: 242
    I am interested in it, are you will to ship it? :cheer:
  • Serial GrillerSerial Griller Posts: 1,186
    Bulldog Mom wrote:
    I am interested in it, are you will to ship it? :cheer:
    Hi Judy,
    This thing weighs a ton and would cost a lot to ship it.I would be afraid it would get broken if shipped.
    Jon