Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

2 Hot 2 Egg!

Options
bitslammer
bitslammer Posts: 818
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
So the salmon that was headed for the mini got turned into Ceviche.

Stay cool Eggers and check up on the old folks & critters. Looks like our dilapidated power grid is going to melt down. Reports from what I hear aren't good as far as outages go.

4769527564_be47c5718e_z_d.jpg

Comments

• cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    Nice!! Stay cool!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • PattyO
    PattyO Posts: 883
    Options
    Oh WOW, not far from Jungle Jim's in Fairfield. For anyone else reading this, www.junglejims.com
    An acre of product, miles of international isles, thousands of kinds of hot sauce, hundreds of honeys, and exotic meats like bear, ostrich and even snake. Wagyu beef plus their hogs are from consigned farms which allows them to get older than the big commercial places so there is more fat and flavor. Their "Jungle Ribs" are fantastic. I drive 300 miles, one way, to shop there every year. My next trip already planned for August.
    PattyO
  • eenie meenie
    eenie meenie Posts: 4,394
    Options
    Good idea Chris, the salmon ceviche looks refreshing. :)

PattyO, I'm lucky to live just a half an hour from Jungle Jims.....it's quite the zoo.
  • bitslammer
    bitslammer Posts: 818
    Options
    We go there at least once a month. I need my Japanese pickled plums.
  • PattyO
    PattyO Posts: 883
    Options
    Do you do the antiques scene too? Grand Antiques Mall in Reading is my favorite. And the shops in Lebanon and Waynesville too. I love my visit to Cinci. Tell me somewhere good to eat in Fairfield please. I can't find anything good there, just the usual Olive Garden, etc. Or go up to Mason for Carrabbas or else PF Changes in West Chester when I go to Front Gate and Territory Ahead. YES.
    PattyO
  • Smut-butt
    Smut-butt Posts: 142
    Options
    Holy Moly; it's hotter up yonder than it is here in Florida. I'll trade you some rain for some sunshine. It's been wet down here for over a week!!! My egg is about to float out into the oily Gulf. Bummer.