Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Troop Cooks - July goal.

Celtic WolfCeltic Wolf Posts: 9,773
edited 6:02AM in EggHead Forum
Just for today I have added a $1.00 donation back to American Spirit's donation widget. We are $1,025 dollars short of the July goal. You think you can knock that out $1,00 at a time.

What is a dollar compared to priceless freedom you enjoy?

http://www.americanspiritbbq.com

Comments

• The Naked WhizThe Naked Whiz Posts: 7,780
    Ok, Pete. You just got another $1 out of me. Here's to hoping you get a whole lot more!

Incidentally, I am also donating a portion of my July ad revenue to American Spirit BBQ. Details on my Facebook page.

Good luck Pete!
    The Naked Whiz
  • ResQueResQue Posts: 1,045
    $25 sent your way!
  • Celtic WolfCeltic Wolf Posts: 9,773
    Got it Thank you..
  • CarbonizerCarbonizer Posts: 188
    Pete: Thanks again for all you do for our soldiers who put thier lives on the line every day to keep us free.

A small donation sent to help with your most honarable work to serve those who serve all Americans.

Happy Independance Day!!
    God bless the USA

Carbonizer