Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Deleting a post or thread

Options
Bubba's dad
Bubba's dad Posts: 97
edited November -1 in Forum Feedback
Please help. If I start a topic or reply to a topic is there anyway to go back and delete the topic or thread. If there is can someone walk me through the steps.

Thanks

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    There is no way to delete a thread once it is posted barring askng one of the forum moderators to do it. There is a FAQ under help that you should go through and read. It will answer most of your questions

As a courtesy, you should preview your post prior to posting to ensure pics are being translated properly and use the edit feature to go back and edit old posts rather than reposting. Seriously though. Taking 10 mins to read the FAQs will get you 90% there.
  • Bubba's dad
    Options
    thanks I appreciate it
  • Unknown
    Options
    No problem. I know how these "new" interfaces can be a little confusing to navigate at first. One convention, that I don't think is described in the FAQ is that you should go back to that flurry of reposts you accidentally did and change their subject lines to nm (no message).

Have fun :)
  • Bubba's dad
    Options
    yeah sorry about that - I felt like a dufus!!
  • Unknown
    Options
    Don't worry about it - although yours is a bit extreme (6??? - wow! :) ) double posting happens to the best of us.

Really though, the fault lies with the forum administrators or forum software developers. It's a very silly bug that should have been fixed long ago.