Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

pig stack

Options

Comments

• Zippylip
    Zippylip Posts: 4,768
    Options
    thanks Ross, just checked out your blog, very cool; hope all is well, have a great holiday weekend, Marc
    happy in the hut
    West Chester Pennsylvania
  • Unknown
    Options
    Say WHAT?!?!

Zip's pics are copied off some other dude's blog.
    Tough crowd. I can stop posting if you want. Sheesh.

Thought I had a fan in colorado. Sniff
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    hahaha, I'm your Colorado fan club, you know that! Won't change... ;) ..bottoms up!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Florida Grillin Girl
    Options
    That was fun, but where's the crust and the bacon???

HAHAHA!! Nice cook.

Have a great holiday weekend and I hope the boss gives you Monday off!

Faith
    Happily egging on my original large BGE since 1996... now the owner of 5 eggs. Call me crazy, everyone else does!

3 Large, 1 Small, 1 well-used Mini
  • Unknown
    Options
    Weren't you one of those that asked for their fanclub membership back? Hahaha

hey we might move out there. What are the schools and taxes like. ?
    Beautiful country. And all I gotta do for my biz is reply via email. No longer need a metro address
  • Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,537
    Options
    WOW Zippy, your creativity has no boundary. You should publish a book with all these creative cooks, seriously.
    Gary
    canuckland
  • Zippylip
    Options
    hahaha was try'n to eat something healthful for once, but tomorrow is another story, we're doing Littlelip's garlic & cheddar/mozzarella ABT's & hotwings, so I'll have my fill :) ; & as for Monday, I'm taking off regardless of what that low-life says :laugh: , you have a great holiday too Faith, Marc
    happy in the hut
  • Zippylip
    Options
    thanks Gary, would like to do a book, but that'd require getting up off the couch :ohmy: , just don't have that kinda engery :lol:
    happy in the hut
  • Unknown
    Options
    Those brady bunch movies were oddly hilarious.

So.... do I win a prize? Or is it one of those Surprise! No prize! :)
  • cookn biker
    Options
    That's the second time you asked that. Are you really serious? I'm sure you can find more defined answers via the puter, especially business related. Schoools, well my boy graduated with the IB programme under his belt. Pretty proud....he's a stoner, but still proud!! :laugh: ;)
    Hippy raising hippies. ;)
    It is really lovely here!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
  • Unknown
    Options
    We made tie dyes with the boys the other day. Dad dug out his ca. 1986 grateful dead shirt and ( hold on to yer hat) the one he bought when he saw the Who sing 'Tommy'.

FrIgging two tie dyes have a cumulative age of 50 or so. Hahah
  • Zippylip
    Options
    having grown up in the brady bunch era, when the movies came around 20 years later, they were funny as hell, they captured the cheesiness factor beautifully - & regarding the prize, yes, it usually involves the winner travelling to bubba tim's house & cleaning out his egg, most people pass
    happy in the hut
  • Zippylip
    Options
    86 dead shirt, hell I've got a few of those, they're the new ones -
    happy in the hut
  • Unknown
    Options
    Not all of us are as shrivelled and grey as you , ziptronomus

(example: listening to the plimsouls
    on the iPod. Holy schmokes. Remember skate punk? Hahaha)
  • cookn biker
    Options
    nice, I can dig it..hahaha
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • cookn biker
    Options
    Joe Jackson here.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Unknown
    Options
    OMB we have so much in common. If you were here I would totally do you
  • Florida Grillin Girl
    Options
    You own a drill, Zip?? That means YOU win the prize!
    Faith
    Happily egging on my original large BGE since 1996... now the owner of 5 eggs. Call me crazy, everyone else does!

3 Large, 1 Small, 1 well-used Mini
  • Zippylip
    Options
    I don't know who the plimsouls are, but I can say this, on of my prized possessions is a 1979 Kiss Army concert t-shirt, bought it in the parking lot of the Spectrum at my first ever concert. We had tickets in the 5th or 6th row, & Judas Priest opened the show, nobody knew who they were, priceless
    happy in the hut
  • Unknown
    Options
    Dang. Yer name is Joe? I thought you were a chick. Ah well. Back to square one.
  • cookn biker
    Options
    Judas Priest, I saw them also, a rock fest, Motley Crew, J. P. Def Lepord, when the drummer had two arms..hahaha....Red Rocks
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Unknown
    Options
    'two arms'.
    Dassum Cole shiznitt rite there
  • Lawn Ranger
    Lawn Ranger Posts: 5,467
    Options
  • Fidel
    Fidel Posts: 10,172
    Options
    What the hell is wrong with you anyway? You're off your meds again I see.
  • FlaPoolman
    FlaPoolman Posts: 11,677
    Options
    Looks like a nice sandwich while your waiting for dinner to cook :woohoo:
  • Unknown
    Options
    Hey. You get my email? I think there's a chance I might have accidentally sent it to Bacchus instead.
  • Fidel
    Fidel Posts: 10,172
    Options
    That's the funniest damn thing I've read in a while.

How you feel after my reading suggestion for the evening? Enlightening stuff, isn't it. Bright dudes running around back then, eh?
  • eenie meenie
    eenie meenie Posts: 4,394
    Options
    Zippy, I used to live in Denver and I was thinking you need to change the name to Zippy's Mile High Pig Stack.
    Not only is it unique, but it looks so incredibly delicious. :)
  • Pork Butt Mike
    Pork Butt Mike Posts: 2,584
    Options
    Mark what are you doing to us. That looks awesome, how did you ever come up with that one. :woohoo:
  • Ross in Ventura
    Ross in Ventura Posts: 7,234
    Options
    Thanks Marc, everything is well. Happy 4th to you and your family

Ross