Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re halfway through National Barbecue Month and loving every minute of it. We hope you’ve had some time to try out some new recipes and enjoy a few old favorites as well. If you’d a couple tips on smoking meat, check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Have a great rest of May & get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

OT: Need Chicago remodeling person

mollysharkmollyshark Posts: 1,519
edited 12:15PM in EggHead Forum
Any of you guys in/around Chicago know of or happen to be a remodeling guy? I need a wood floor put down and a shower redone in a high-rise. Send me an e, will ya?

Molly
·

Comments

• AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    So you finally got a place there, congrats! -RP
    ·
  • mollysharkmollyshark Posts: 1,519
    Yah..and if I can figure out how to do the bedroom floor and get the bathroom done from here before I step foot in it, I'll be a lot happier.

mShark
    ·
  • RRPRRP Posts: 15,261
    same hood as your youth or more uptown or gold coast now?
    Ron
    Dunlap, IL
    ·
    Look out the condo window and see the face of the Wrigley clock. Look down and see the Wendella boats. Look across and see the Lake. Look inside and see the bedroom carpet that has GOTTA go.

mShark
    ·
    sounds nice! Just for visiting or when in town on biz?
    Ron
    Dunlap, IL
    ·
    Both really. Business there is more spouse's stuff. He liked it. He bought it. I get to make it habitable. Well, it is really pretty habitable now..but we DO have our standards doncha know.

mShark
    ·
    gotcha...so there's no excuse for not being at the Oswego eggfest again this fall! See ya there!

BTW if you're caught up in the LaBomba craze you might want to know Boilermaker Ben is planning to be dealing at Oswego! He delivered 20 jars to me at the Peoria Eggfest a couple weeks ago.
    Ron
    Dunlap, IL
    ·
  • AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    Ron, I gave her a taste, she didn't like it. -RP
    ·