Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Ping MadMax - Thanks for a great Father\'s Day

Options
Retired RailRoader
Retired RailRoader Posts: 975
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Max awhile ago you posted a off track past regarding a Korean war documentary that you saw called Chosin. I was very interested in this movie as my father is a Chosin reservoir veteran. I purchased the movie for my father for Father's Day along with the usual Father's day gifts. Well all I have to say is WOW!! my father loved it just simply loved it. So Max thanks for making my Dad's Father's day a memorable one.
Everyday is Saturday and tomorrow is always Sunday.

Comments

• LESAGEMIKE
    LESAGEMIKE Posts: 51
    Options
    I bought one also Max and it was great!! I guess I should have waited till father's day to give it to myself but it is excellent.
  • mad max beyond eggdome
    Options
    hey, i'm glad you guys both got copies!!. ..it is an unbelievable movie isn't it!!?!!

RRR, what unit was your dad in? my dad was actually part of one of the detached army units sent up to support the 1st marines. . .

he was in Company D, 10 Engineer Battalion, located at Haagaru Ri at the Reservoir on 28/29 november when the chinese closed of the reservoir. ..