Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

UnEGGrelated but hot

Options
Uncle Phil
Uncle Phil Posts: 669
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I just bought a new 2000 Lexus LS400, and saving all of that money by not purchasing a new one means more food and accessories for my cooking jones!Many of you get a kick out of my videos, so I am posting this here for you. If you like cameras, cars and Egg Food, then you will enjoy this...Okay, I was kidding about the Egg Food!

Uncle Phil

Comments

• SWOkla-Jerry
    SWOkla-Jerry Posts: 640
    Options
    Very nice car Phil. I'm like you, I always buy used and let the original owner take the big depreciation hit. Great job on the videos.
  • Uncle Phil
    Uncle Phil Posts: 669
    Options
    Hi Jerry,
    Thanks for the kind words.

Uncle Phil
  • Unknown
    Options
    Very nice. I just bought a new 'used' car myself. An Audi A3 - first car I've ever owned that cost more than $500. I found it difficult buying a used car. People wanted me to buy out their lease for them before they would sell me the car - and other such nonsense.

Buying a used higher end vehicle over a lower end used one is the way to go.

I like the green display on the lexus. My display is red - I find it an unfriendly color. Congrats.