OK here is the deal. If I don't get the funds I need to pull off both events next week I will have to cancel one of them. Right now I am about $1,400 short of pulling them both off.
If I don't get the help I need at the 2nd one, I will still have to cancel the 2nd one even if I have the capital.
Please don't make me cancel.. Think about what kind of message that would send to our troops. There are no lies being told here. Not even an exaggeration. My funds are way too low to do both events.
Those of you seeking a tax deduction the 501c3 is still pending, but it is in the works. If it's an issue than don't donate. If it's not a problem I will be real grateful.