Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Merry Christmas and may your holiday be filled with delicious food and loved ones...to help you devour the food! Our Holiday Entertaining Guide can help if you’re still making a Christmas menu. If you’re looking for fun, last minute holiday activities, check out EGGcellent Sugar Cookies, BGE Cake Pops, Santa Hat Brownies, Pig Candy or Holiday Drinks! See you in the New Year EGGheads!

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Next two troop cooks

Celtic WolfCeltic Wolf Posts: 9,768
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
OK here is the deal. If I don't get the funds I need to pull off both events next week I will have to cancel one of them. Right now I am about $1,400 short of pulling them both off.

If I don't get the help I need at the 2nd one, I will still have to cancel the 2nd one even if I have the capital.

Please don't make me cancel.. Think about what kind of message that would send to our troops. There are no lies being told here. Not even an exaggeration. My funds are way too low to do both events.

Those of you seeking a tax deduction the 501c3 is still pending, but it is in the works. If it's an issue than don't donate. If it's not a problem I will be real grateful.