Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

"Crashing" the PNW Eggfest tomorrow?

Options
Seattle Todd
Seattle Todd Posts: 227
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Mea culpa. I missed the deadline for registration as I've been working around 16 hour days the last several months. Just found out 5 minutes ago that I can attend if that's possible.

I've attended the first 3 Seattle Eggfests and would hate to miss this one. Especially because it would mean missing an opportunity to shake hands with Nature Boy. If any of the organizers happen to read this thread is it possible to register on the spot? I had thought that there were 'unexpected attendees' the last few years.

I know at the least I'd be buying some DP rubs and some Wicked Good while I'm there and have been pondering a Mini for a while if there's one for sale. B)

Comments

• Luvs to shoot clay
    Options
    Hate I am going to miss it this year. Last year was a hoot and the weather was nice. Stuck here at work this year.
  • Seattle Todd
    Seattle Todd Posts: 227
    Options
    At least I got to meet you last year, Willy. I did end up crashing the Eggfest but awfully late due to a work emergency. Weather has been horrible here all Spring and like magic today was sunny and in the low 70's.

Really good time for the short time I was there. Nature Boy cooked some fresh halibut from Seattle's Pike Place market that was perty darned good. Missed out on the chicken he was cooking before I arrived.

Chris is still in the Seattle area and already talking about what mountain range will be the next target. B)
  • JD McGee
    JD McGee Posts: 250
    Options
    Hey Todd...it was great seeing you again! Sorry that work thing keeps getting in your way...keep in touch neighbor... B)
    Wine Country "Q" Competition BBQ Team Pacific Northwest BBQ Association's 2011 "Team Of The Year" www.winecountryq.com