Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Potato Recipe Request

Options
PapaHarley
PapaHarley Posts: 17
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Was I hallucinating, or did someone show some pictures of a potato recipe with onions and onion soup mix? I'd swear in was in the last week or so, but search as I might I can't find it again. Anyone want to help me with my sanity?

Comments

• AZRP
    AZRP Posts: 10,116
    Options
    Rest assured you were hallucinating, just kidding, but I don't remember the post. -RP
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• PapaHarley
    Options
    That's it. Thanks!! So, ummm, what search term did I miss? I should pay more attention. :)
  • Carolina Q
    Options
    upper right hand corner...site search. don't enter anything, just click in the box and hit the return key. when the next screen comes up, type in the words potato onion and select "all words". Enter again. voila... :)

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• misfit
    misfit Posts: 358
    Options
    Thanks for that info, I didn't know how to search it either.
  • Carolina Q
    Options
    You're quite welcome. But it's not alway that easy. :lol:

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• misfit
    misfit Posts: 358
    Options
    Yes, I am aware. :ohmy:
  • PapaHarley
    Options
    Thanks! I had been using the other search block. Learn something new every day.