Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Pics of Egg nests

Options
Eric
Eric Posts: 83
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
A few days (week?) ago someone posted a link to a web page that had a bunch of pics of eggs in tables. I can't find it. Please post it again, I need some ideas.[p]Thanks in advance

Comments

• mad max beyond eggdome
    Options
    Eric,
    i dont know how to put the link in here, but go to [p]www.nakedwhiz.com [p]he has a whole section on table pics. .. [p]

• Chubby
    Chubby Posts: 2,955
    Options
    Eric,[p]Check the Whiz's site!
    I spent most of my money on good bourbon, and bad women...the rest, I just wasted!!
  • Topo Gigio
    Topo Gigio Posts: 98
    Options
    Eric, here's the link
  • Chubby
    Options
    mad max beyond eggdome,[p]Not only do GREAT minds think alike...they are syncronized to the SECOND.... when they post![p]Chubby
    I spent most of my money on good bourbon, and bad women...the rest, I just wasted!!
  • Chubby
    Options
    Topo Gigio,[p]HEEEYYY!![p]Stop teasing him!![p]Chubby
  • mad max beyond eggdome
    Options
    Chubby,
    i see what you mean. . .pretty amazing. . .i'm suprised the server didn't gag. ..

• Wyldwood
    Wyldwood Posts: 84
    Options
    Eric,
    If you're going to build one, look at the picture of JBSills table. It looks like he might have used some of the engineered decking material. Wish I'd have thought of that for a zereo maintenance table. Would like to know the melting point first of it though.
    Wyldwood

• WessB
    WessB Posts: 6,937
    Options
    table1.jpg
    <p />Eric,
    I doubt this is what you are looking for, but heres one of the latest pics of mine.....many more pictures of the build and details are available on my website...[p]Wess

[ul][li]WessB`s[/ul]
  • tach18k
    tach18k Posts: 1,607
    Options
    WessB, It look great!! About the only thing missing is one of those hula dancers with light bulbs, well you know where! My dad had one brought back from ww2 in Hawaii.

• Eric
    Eric Posts: 83
    Options
    WessB,
    WOW, that is a set up! I could live there.
    I took a look at your site and was planning on building something more along the likes of the "before" shot but between your set up and Sprig Chicken's I think I should set my sights higher.

• Bobby-Q
    Bobby-Q Posts: 1,994
    Options
    WessB,
    You've done a great job with that whole project. It looks amazing. I'm just curious if you've had any water drainage problems from the roof over roof situation. I am especially curious about the smaller roof that appears to drain right onto your counter.[p]I'm sure you had a wonderful time when you cooked your first meal under your new project.

• WessB
    WessB Posts: 6,937
    Options
    Bobby-Q,
    Thanks for the kind words..no water drainage problems but we do have rain splashage problems ( still in the fine tuning phase ) as far as the smaller roof, I added a strip of metal to the house roof to deflect run off, you should be able to see it in some of the pics, but I do still have a little dripage, which also will be resolved during the fine tuning phase...we been gettin hammered with rain here lately so not much can be done at this point, but I`m workin many ideas through my head right now...and you couldn`t be more right about the wonderful time part....went for a good while during construction where time/conditions/energy made for minimal egg cookin....needless to say we been makin up for lost time as of late...and I did just purchase one of those rain drains to do away with the downspout on the one end crossing the walk......A WORK IN PROGRESS...[p]
    Wess

• Bobby-Q
    Bobby-Q Posts: 1,994
    Options
    WessB,
    Eggselant ideas. I just think that whole deal is just awesome, and figured you had a plan for the water. Glad to hear you're back to enjoying the egging.