Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Troop Cooks and begging time..

Options
Celtic Wolf
Celtic Wolf Posts: 9,773
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Well two more Troop Cooks are into the record books, but this is an ongoing mission.

The next three cooks we will be feeding about 2,500 people. I need you help..

Simply put I can not keep doing these events by myself. They physically take a toll on me. Financially the current economy is putting a real crunch on our efforts and our coffers are way too low.

Yes I know you have heard me say this a bazillion times, 501c3 the is pending, but we can not wait. Despite the determination letter process dragging out, our troops are being deployed and returning home.

Please donate whatever you can.. Here's what I will do. If the IRS determination letter does not come and the IRS determines that your donation isn't deductible I will give it back to you. It won't happen, but I will guarantee your money back..

Please help!! Anyway you can. There is a donation link on American Spirit's Web site and you can email me if you can be there to help.. All our events are posted on our Facebook Fan page with their times and locations. Yopu don't need to bring an Egg, just you..

http://www.facebook.com/pages/American-Spirit-BBQ/313826992253?v=app_2344061033

Our troops deserve our respect.