Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Ping Frozen Fest Gang

Options
Ripnem
Ripnem Posts: 5,511
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hey all, GW (Scott) here. Adam and I are hanging out, cocktails in hand, on the very deck we had the frozen fest on. Boy is it beautiful in the spring. My boat is docked right out in front and we are grilling some tators on the EGG. Elk burgers and brats to come! Just thought of all you and the good times we had back in February. Hope to do it again. Hope you all are doing good and your eggs are hot!

Comments

• Grand Oeuf Vert
    Grand Oeuf Vert Posts: 1,631
    Options
    Enjoy boys! Bet you won't drink as much this time around. No check that...Hope you drink as much!
    That was a fabulous weekend! Took four days for me to recover so it must have been good.
    Have a great time. Maybe do some fishin this time around. ;)
  • Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    Options
    Hey Scotty,

Had a blast that weekend and I apologise for being toast at your dinner party. Had a blast and looking forward to next year. Maybe we'll actually do some fishin eh?

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Desert Oasis Woman
    Options
    :laugh: thanks for the Ice Fest T-shirt, Adam!
    I get "cool" when wearing it on hot daze :kiss:
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    Hey Scott!! Oh, hey Adam!! It's raining like the dickens here, all the day long too. Thanks for rubbing that in buddy!! :laugh: :) Oh, and my day has not been spent in a field of daisys, just an fyi for you wise guys rubbing in the goodtime on the Minnesoooota train!! I blew some muscles out around a rib and can't even get my mini that's in my car to the back balcony at the house I'm staying at. Thanks guys....enjoy that egged, freshly caught food there!! Don't know why you refused to take us all out when we were there.... :silly: :laugh:
    ....I think I'll light that dern mini in the car tomorrow... ;)

Truckers....have fun...you suck B)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Desert Oasis Woman
    Options
    :angry: mean boyz, hey?
  • cookn biker
    Options
    You don't even know...here have another... B):lol:
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
  • Desert Oasis Woman
    Options
    :blink: guess I'll learn in January, hey :S
  • Ripnem
    Options
    You'll learn lots. :evil:
  • Desert Oasis Woman
    Options
    :unsure: now i AM SCARED :ohmy:
  • Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    Options
    Adam,

Y'know Scotty could fit for Sneezy, least as I remember
    ;)

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• cookn biker
    Options
    Nothing you can't handle girl!! ;)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • cookn biker
    Options
    HEY...pics would be awesome!!!! :):)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Ripnem
    Options
    I'll work on it tomorrow. :sick:
  • Mr. & Mrs Potatohead
    Options
    Thanks for the update!
    Hope you have fun and are able to catch a few!
    I've got to teach a class tomorrow, but the Egg will cook something!
  • Ripnem
    Options
    Jerry,

THE Chicken is tonights meal. :woohoo:

Can't wait..... and you still have time. :whistle:
  • cookn biker
    Options
    You can't prove that's me..... :whistle:
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Mr. & Mrs Potatohead
    Options
    Thanks for the invite.... :)
    Even though I'm pretty close, I still have WAY too mush to do to try to run away from home! I'm just now taking a break :( !
    Rae graduates next month....and my "honey-do" and "gotta'-do" lists are both bigger than the one I'm still working on from 1989 :lol: !
    How's the fishing?