Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Eggfest in Springfield

Options
pattikake
pattikake Posts: 1,175
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I can't get on the site for the Springfield eggfest, I know it is a ways away but are they still having it? Thanks alot in advance.

Patti
Wichita, KS

Comments

• Kokeman
    Kokeman Posts: 822
    Options
    I had the same problem. There were other pages on their site that were dead also. Hopefully they will fix soon or maybe after they finish with the Branson fest they will get it.
  • field hand
    field hand Posts: 420
    Options
    I've had the same link problem. I sent an email to the Outdoor Home asking about the status of the event, no reply so far.

Barry
    Marthasville, MO
  • Car Wash Mike
    Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Options
    As far as I know it is still on. A little more regimented than some fests. But in a good way, it is not a gold rush for tables and eggs.

Mike
  • Car Wash Mike
    Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Options
    Are you planning on going?
    How far are you from Belton, MO.?
    Mike
  • pattikake
    pattikake Posts: 1,175
    Options
    I am going with my nephew, and it is a 3 hr drive from his house. They live in Cherryville, KS. From here to Belton, MO is 3 hrs and 12 minutes. Don't know if I will cook yet. My nephew wants a egg bad. He keeps trying to take one of mine with him. NO Way.

Patti
    Wichita, KS
  • field hand
    field hand Posts: 420
    Options
    We're planning on going to Springfield, had tickets for last year's fest but had a conflict at the last minute. We're about four hours from the KC area, same for Springfield. Been waiting for the link to buy tickets for this year. Still planning on getting to "One Rib Short" this summer.

Barry
    Marthasville, MO