Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Junkie Breakfast

Options
'Q Bruddah
'Q Bruddah Posts: 739
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I had a leftover thigh from last night's spatchcock. What could be better, I ask? Or more appropriate.

The time has come. Today's the day. Its sunny and bright here in the Northwest. I have read myself shortsighted on pulled pork. I have gleaned all I am going to from book learnin'. Only my own experience will increase my knowledge base now. My special thanks to Mark0525. I read with rapt attention, all the details of your cook. Your cook answered a lot of my qestions before I could ask them. I thought about just posting the cook after the fact, but y'all have become good friends and I intend to share a few details along the way so it will be more like a party. I truly wish we could all sit down together for pulled pork at the end of the cook. Now wouldn't that be fun.

I am getting things going around 4PM because I want to serve before my wife goes to work tomorrow at 2PM. Between now and then I have a job to do for work, meat to buy and a fire to set. Stick around and grab a beer, the party's just a little while off.

Yer friend, Steve

Comments

• BigA
    BigA Posts: 1,157
    Options
    GOOD LUCK!! I am sure it will taste great!!
    500 Posts: 3,177
    Options
    Go for it. I've got about 5 pounds left in the freezer from my last Butt cook. My second Butt cook. It was better than the first, and I should improve on the next one with the acquired knowledge.
    I like my butt rubbed and my pork pulled.
    Member since 2009