Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Garlic Brats and Rogies

Weekend WarriorWeekend Warrior Posts: 1,702
edited 12:43PM in EggHead Forum
A favorite weeknight cook, fast and easy. In the 12" CI is a half stick of butter, cheddar flavored pierogies, green and red bell peppers and sweet onion. I just sautee and stir in the CI skillet until the brats start to release their fluids and then I add them to the skillet too for the remainder of the cooking time. The drippings from the brats add flavor to the pierogies. The brats were served on hoagie rolls with some of the peppers and onion and spicy brown mustard. The pierogies are served on the plate also garnished with peppers and onions. Quick, easy and tasty!

109-0990_IMG.jpg
109-0992_IMG.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Mark
·

Comments

• BigABigA Posts: 1,157
    YUM!!! Wow that looks really good!!
    ·
  • OMG, that looks fricken good! Right at lunch time too!!! Thanks for sharing.
    ·
  • BigABigA Posts: 1,157
    Whackmaster, i love your quote!
    ·
  • Car Wash MikeCar Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Fast and easy. Looking very tasty.

Mike
    ·
  • BacchusBacchus Posts: 6,019
    Good deal Mark. Simple but significant in multiple flavors and textures...
    ·
  • maXimmaXim Posts: 468
    Mark, that just the type of meal I like. Man O Man that looks great !
    ·
  • Thanks! Fitting seeing as how my wife is finally actually pregnant with our second.
    ·
  • Lawn RangerLawn Ranger Posts: 5,466
    That looks darn good.
    ·