Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

attn naked whiz

Options
Abe Froman
Abe Froman Posts: 95
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I have read your website extensivley and I always find myself wondering why you never have tested cotronics gaskets or different gasket adhesives?
Just curious on your opinions.

Comments

• The Naked Whiz
    The Naked Whiz Posts: 7,777
    Options
    There are only so many hours in the day.... lol.
    The Naked Whiz
  • skihorn
    skihorn Posts: 600
    Options
    I hope the OP was tongue in cheek. The Naked Whiz's contribution to Eggheads and grilling is legendary. He should be lauded for all he does. I don't know if he is in the business and somehow makes money from his website and postings. If so, good for him! (and good for us)

EDIT: In rereading the OP I may have been a little harsh. However, it is still a good excuse to praise the Naked Whiz!

Freddie
    League City, TX
  • Abe Froman
    Options
    No offense to the NW was intended, not real sure how you got that out of the OP.
  • The Naked Whiz
    Options
    Just so you know I work for a major three-letter company in the computer biz. I really only do the website for fun. There isn't anywhere near enough money in this to be doing it for money. I use the money to buy charcoal, test equipment, photography equipment etc. When it isn't fun, I don't do it. Thanks for wondering!
    The Naked Whiz
  • The Naked Whiz
    Options
    Not to worry, I didn't take it as anything other than curiosity.
    The Naked Whiz
  • skihorn
    skihorn Posts: 600
    Options
    As you saw in my edit I reread your post and decided I had misread the tone. However, as I stated, it was still a good excuse to compliment one of the best.

Freddie
    League City, TX