Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Marinated Teriyaki NY Strips

GfwGfw Posts: 1,598
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hanker'n2Grill posted a recipe a few weeks ago that consisted of Kikkoman's soy sauce, frozen pineapple concentrate and red wine. Last time we used a nice piece of sirloin and it turned out great. Tonight it is 2 NY strips that have been marinating for the last 40 hours.[p]Tomorrow it's more Memphis Style Ribs - earlier today they were covered with the rub and put in the refrigerator.[p]Life is GOOD! What's everyone else got planned for tonight/tomorrow?

[ul][li]Hanker'n2Grill's Teriyaki Recipe[/ul]
·

Comments

• Dr. ChickenDr. Chicken Posts: 620
    Gfw,
    Brilliant minds think alike! They were gona be for tomorrow night's dinner, but I can't wait! I've got 3 nice thick sirloins in Hank's marinade now! They've been in since early yesterday. About an hour from now, they'll go on the Egg! I'm sure looking forward to it![p]Enjoy! Dr. Chicken

·
  • GfwGfw Posts: 1,598
    Dr. Chicken, make sure that you post a follow-up.

·
    Gfw,
    Dinner is a little delayed! You know how women like to shop!!! The med Egg is fired up and about 10 minutes from now I will put the steaks on! I'll give you an almost "live" (chomp) update! :^))))[p]Dr. Chicken

·
  • GfwGfw Posts: 1,598
    Dr. Chicken, SEND PICS!

·
    Gfw,
    How can I send pic's when I gots no digital camera? I may have to invest in one soon![p]Dr. C

·