Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Marinated Teriyaki NY Strips

GfwGfw Posts: 1,598
edited 4:43PM in EggHead Forum
Hanker'n2Grill posted a recipe a few weeks ago that consisted of Kikkoman's soy sauce, frozen pineapple concentrate and red wine. Last time we used a nice piece of sirloin and it turned out great. Tonight it is 2 NY strips that have been marinating for the last 40 hours.[p]Tomorrow it's more Memphis Style Ribs - earlier today they were covered with the rub and put in the refrigerator.[p]Life is GOOD! What's everyone else got planned for tonight/tomorrow?

[ul][li]Hanker'n2Grill's Teriyaki Recipe[/ul]
·

Comments

• Dr. ChickenDr. Chicken Posts: 620
    Gfw,
    Brilliant minds think alike! They were gona be for tomorrow night's dinner, but I can't wait! I've got 3 nice thick sirloins in Hank's marinade now! They've been in since early yesterday. About an hour from now, they'll go on the Egg! I'm sure looking forward to it![p]Enjoy! Dr. Chicken

·
  • GfwGfw Posts: 1,598
    Dr. Chicken, make sure that you post a follow-up.

·
    Gfw,
    Dinner is a little delayed! You know how women like to shop!!! The med Egg is fired up and about 10 minutes from now I will put the steaks on! I'll give you an almost "live" (chomp) update! :^))))[p]Dr. Chicken

·
  • GfwGfw Posts: 1,598
    Dr. Chicken, SEND PICS!

·
    Gfw,
    How can I send pic's when I gots no digital camera? I may have to invest in one soon![p]Dr. C

·