Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Egg ad on TV

Options
Petunia
Petunia Posts: 110
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I was watching some shows I had taped the other day and fast forwarding through the commercials, of course. Suddenly I stopped the tape. Was that an Egg I saw? Backed it up and sure enough one of the local dealers had an ad on for their Eggs showing all the things you can cook on an Egg. Made me look.

Comments

• skihorn
    skihorn Posts: 600
    Options
    I don't think I have ever seen any type of advertising for an Egg (admittedly I am good at ignoring most ads). The only reason I knew it existed was reading about it on a football discussion board. Does BGE do much marketing? Obviously this forum is excellent marketing but you have to already have some interest to be here.

Freddie
    League City, TX
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,919
    Options
    a couple years ago while at my dealer's place one day they showed me a quarterly publication put out (at least at that time) from BGE to dealers. It was a PR thing but also addressed marketing plans for that year. As I recall they were running some ads in some sport and food mags. Also doing some advertising at some golf tournaments down South. I have never seen any ad other than one in This Old House magazine several years ago.