Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Mini egg

Options
sam
sam Posts: 21
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I am trying to figure out if I should purchase the mini egg. I would like to know how much you can cook on it. Please give me some ideas. Thanks!

Comments

• Gene
    Gene Posts: 99
    Options
    Sam,
    I have the Large and Mini,Wish I had Bought The Small instead of the Mini, You Can get two strip Steaks on it, but two or three Hamburgers the size we like will not fit. or more than one Steaks that are round.For more than One Person the Small or Bigger.

• Gene
    Gene Posts: 99
    Options
    Sam, Forgot the Gride is 91/2 inches.you can see it off the home page at Product Information Dimenions

• Unknown
    Options
    Sam,
    We do enjoy our mini egg. We can take it along when we go in our RV...it fits neatly in our VW tag along and since we normally cook for just two..we can do a small steak or burgers easily..it is so convenient we often use it at home insstead of firing up our bbig egg

• Painter
    Painter Posts: 464
    Options
    Sam,
    Hopefully YB will chime in with additional photos. Here is one where he does 27 chicken drummettes, and kabobs.
    He does a two tier setup.
    Bob

[ul][li]mini egg[/ul]
  • Puj
    Puj Posts: 615
    Options
    Sam,
    Without any problems ...
    - 3 5oz. hamburgers
    - 3 chicken breasts
    - 3 bone-in pork chops
    - 4 filet mignon
    - 7 Ball Park franks
    - 1 pretzel[p] ... you get the idea. The mini is very servicable. The mini is the quickest to light to temp, you can reach very high temps for searing of a couple of steaks, its very portable,(I'll stop here).[p]Puj