Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Blues Hog in Atlanta

Options
Hungry in Lilburn
Hungry in Lilburn Posts: 756
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Just a quick note to all the nice folks that contacted me regarding my question of finding Blues Hog in Atlanta. I was overwhelmed by their generosity in trying to help me out. Several folks were willing to inconvenience themselves to make sure I got some. Wow, this is the biggest group of kind hearted souls. However, my wife made changes in my plans and I am not able to do the cook now before we set sail on Friday. So a big THANK YOU! to all of those kind hearted folks!

I will also talk to my Ace Hardware guy about carrying Blue's Hog in the store. Kelly is a good guy and hopefully he will do it if he can get the supplier to agree. I may even guarantee his purchase of inventory because I could always give it away for Christmas presents with a few pounds of pulled pork!

Again, thanks folks, you are great!