Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, see our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

PING Fl Polo Man

OkeejohnOkeejohn Posts: 291
edited 7:36AM in EggHead Forum
Hi! We were talking during Fl Eggfest and I was wondering if you have any more rooms available in September for the mini eggfest event. Please let me know. Thanks

Okeejohn

Comments

• OkeejohnOkeejohn Posts: 291
    Soory, I meant Fl Pool Man

Okeejohn
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,670
    Hi John, I talked to Jacqui earlier in the week and there were 4 rooms left. Call her at the 800# as she has all the rooms blocked out from online registration. Look forward to seeing you there. http://www.tuckawayshores.com/
    Shoot me an email with your # if you need anymore info. The dates are Sept. 10-11
  • MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    YOU KNOW :ohmy: ...... it is only 5 months, 14 days, 7 hours, 33 minutes and 29 seconds till Pat Fest :evil: :woohoo: :lol: :P
  • Richard FlRichard Fl Posts: 8,072
    Yes, But will be here or in Maine??