Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Egg Baked Monkfish and Spinach

Options
Nature Boy
Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Picked up 2.5 pounds of fresh monkfish, and plan on trying something in my ceramic roasting dish. Hows about a bed of spinach, some longsliced lemongrass stalks, then a the monkfish. Dump a sauce over top that has coconut milk, shallots, ginger, cumin, corriander seeds, red pepper, (gotta get some of that chipotle powder) and salt.[p]Bake that sucker in the ceramic roasting dish on firebricks in the egg at 375 and see what happens. [p]Will be a first for me. Sound feasable?? [p]NB
DizzyPigBBQ.com
Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ

Comments

• RhumAndJerk
    RhumAndJerk Posts: 1,506
    Options
    Nature Boy,
    Add some Fresh Cilantro and squeeze some limejuice either during the cook or as a garnish. It sounds like a nice Thai Dish. If you have some Thai Curry Paste left, adding a little would sure taste good.[p]As far as the cook time for fish, you would know better than me[p]Happy Monking,
    RhumAndJerk