Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Egg Baked Monkfish and Spinach

Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,330
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Picked up 2.5 pounds of fresh monkfish, and plan on trying something in my ceramic roasting dish. Hows about a bed of spinach, some longsliced lemongrass stalks, then a the monkfish. Dump a sauce over top that has coconut milk, shallots, ginger, cumin, corriander seeds, red pepper, (gotta get some of that chipotle powder) and salt.[p]Bake that sucker in the ceramic roasting dish on firebricks in the egg at 375 and see what happens. [p]Will be a first for me. Sound feasable?? [p]NB
DizzyPigBBQ.com
Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
·

Comments

• RhumAndJerkRhumAndJerk Posts: 1,506
    Nature Boy,
    Add some Fresh Cilantro and squeeze some limejuice either during the cook or as a garnish. It sounds like a nice Thai Dish. If you have some Thai Curry Paste left, adding a little would sure taste good.[p]As far as the cook time for fish, you would know better than me[p]Happy Monking,
    RhumAndJerk

·