Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Egg Baked Monkfish and Spinach

Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,341
edited 6:18PM in EggHead Forum
Picked up 2.5 pounds of fresh monkfish, and plan on trying something in my ceramic roasting dish. Hows about a bed of spinach, some longsliced lemongrass stalks, then a the monkfish. Dump a sauce over top that has coconut milk, shallots, ginger, cumin, corriander seeds, red pepper, (gotta get some of that chipotle powder) and salt.[p]Bake that sucker in the ceramic roasting dish on firebricks in the egg at 375 and see what happens. [p]Will be a first for me. Sound feasable?? [p]NB
DizzyPigBBQ.com
Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
·

Comments

• RhumAndJerkRhumAndJerk Posts: 1,506
    Nature Boy,
    Add some Fresh Cilantro and squeeze some limejuice either during the cook or as a garnish. It sounds like a nice Thai Dish. If you have some Thai Curry Paste left, adding a little would sure taste good.[p]As far as the cook time for fish, you would know better than me[p]Happy Monking,
    RhumAndJerk

·