Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here

Egg Baked Monkfish and Spinach

Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,299
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Picked up 2.5 pounds of fresh monkfish, and plan on trying something in my ceramic roasting dish. Hows about a bed of spinach, some longsliced lemongrass stalks, then a the monkfish. Dump a sauce over top that has coconut milk, shallots, ginger, cumin, corriander seeds, red pepper, (gotta get some of that chipotle powder) and salt.[p]Bake that sucker in the ceramic roasting dish on firebricks in the egg at 375 and see what happens. [p]Will be a first for me. Sound feasable?? [p]NB
DizzyPigBBQ.com
Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings

Comments

• RhumAndJerkRhumAndJerk Posts: 1,506
    Nature Boy,
    Add some Fresh Cilantro and squeeze some limejuice either during the cook or as a garnish. It sounds like a nice Thai Dish. If you have some Thai Curry Paste left, adding a little would sure taste good.[p]As far as the cook time for fish, you would know better than me[p]Happy Monking,
    RhumAndJerk