Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Making Thirdeye's Farmer Sausage( pic hvy)

Serial GrillerSerial Griller Posts: 1,186
edited 7:57PM in EggHead Forum
Can't wait until brunch tomorrow.I cooked a couple of patties before it went into the fridge to meld the flavors.It's the best.

3-lbs picnic shoulder
sliced and in the freezer for 40 minutes to make grinding easier
out of the freezer and mixed with herbs and spices
mixed and ready for the fridge overnight

• cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,407
    What time is brunch? ;) I gotta get a KA..
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • DiDi Posts: 395
    Looking forward to seeing the finished cook.
  • JLOCKHART29JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
    That should really go well with some cooks in the future. Some nice stuffed shrooms or peppers comes to mind! :woohoo:
  • loco_engrloco_engr Posts: 3,673
    Great idea and post Jon! Lernt me something I didn't do the first time I tried to grind my own!

What speed on your KA did you use?
  • BashBash Posts: 1,011
    Looks great. Looking forward to the final product!
  • NoVA BillNoVA Bill Posts: 3,005

Bravo! :woohoo: Lookin' fwd to pix of the final product. Bought a butt at Blooms to make some sausage while my wife and daughter are gone on cruise next week.
  • Serial GrillerSerial Griller Posts: 1,186
    I set the mixer to speed #4.