Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Mini Frozen Fest (a few pics)

Options
Ripnem
Ripnem Posts: 5,511
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
What a great weekend. It got rolling on Thursday night with Wokonmedium, cookinbiker, and the GOV n Little Steven showed up about midnight to give Molly the big surprise (Tim making the trip) Priceless :P

Everyone was up north, on site and drink in hand around 5 on Friday afternoon.
IMG_1245-1.jpg
All the Eggheads. Wokonmedium(Staci), GrandOuefVert(Tim), cookinbiker(Molly), Mr.Potatohead(Jerry), GW(Scott and wife Jill) Then Little Steven and Myself.

These two can cook! ;)
IMG_1207.jpg

Staci is definately in the running for having the most fun. :P
IMG_1223.jpg

Saturday morning was just spectacular.
IMG_1228.jpg

This is about the only time that my good friend Brian didn't have someone ROFLA'sO
IMG_1232.jpg

I think I want to take most of this year and just be a fest junkie. :woohoo:

Comments

• Desert Oasis Woman
    Options
    B) CooknBiker is sure in her "cookn zone" in that pic with Little Steven!
    Can't wait to see the rest of the pics from the "private collections" :woohoo: :evil: :blush:
  • Florida Grillin Girl
    Options
    Looks Buurrrrrrrrrr to me! Don't you people own coats??

I thought you were in a shak on the ice somewhere - I'm glad to see you had a kitchen. It looks like a fun crowd and I'm sure the food was top notch. Thanks for the pics.

Faith
    Tampa
    Happily egging on my original large BGE since 1996... now the owner of 5 eggs. Call me crazy, everyone else does!

3 Large, 1 Small, 1 well-used Mini
  • Beli
    Beli Posts: 10,751
    Options
    Guys what a great group.......wish we were closer.....The best to you all
  • Car Wash Mike
    Options
    Good pics Adam. We had one in Council Bluffs a few years ago. Balmy 39 that day.

Mike
  • 2Fategghead
    2Fategghead Posts: 9,624
    Options
    Inquiring minds want to know who is taller Little Steven or Ripen? :unsure:

Looks like you all had a lot of fun! :cheer: Tim
  • Ripnem
    Options
    Faith,

The weather was just perfect. I never even put mine on.

Upper 20's B)
  • Ripnem
    Options
    ONce you smash down all his hair, you could put a level on our heads and it's bubble would be rite between da lines. :laugh:
  • Little Steven
    Options
    Adam,

We'll have to try ice fishing one time. Seriously, it was a ton of fun and thank you for setting it up. Sides are still sore :huh:

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Ripnem
    Options
    Steve,

glad you made it back safe n sound. Heard it was some fast paced travel. :whistle: :P

Now I just need to hear from Colorado.

If laughter is actually linked to being healthier, it may have been a wash with the pounding we put on our livers. :S

Thanks a ton for joining in the fun.
  • Little Steven
    Options
    Dude,

That was a beatin'. Even for me ;) Loading some pics up now. Apparently Brian was using my camera :huh:

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    Adam, Thanks for hosting a great side splitting, face hurting weeked!! It was a hoot!!
    I'm uploading the mother load of pics. I'll try and get a few up soon.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Ripnem
    Options
    Molly,

Pretty easy to have a successful gathering with a group like that.

Thanks for making the trip. ;)
  • WokOnMedium
    WokOnMedium Posts: 1,376
    Options
    OMG! No more pictures PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE! I just got rid of my cheek aches and my laugh muscles are hurting. MAKE IT STOP!!!!
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    Oh Staci, there are more coming. I have 161 of them. Upoading now. ;) Mwahaaa!! :evil:
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Ripnem
    Options
    That my dear will cost you TWENTY BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!