Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Birthday Dinner!

GfwGfw Posts: 1,598
edited 2:04PM in EggHead Forum
05_07_0016_46_01.jpg
<p />It was my choice for dinner... Pizza! It's ready and waiting for the BGE - results to follow.
·

Comments

• djm5x9djm5x9 Posts: 1,342
    Gfw:[p]Happy Birthday! How does it feel to be twenty-five?

·
  • Smokin' ToddSmokin' Todd Posts: 1,104
    Gfw,
    by the looks of that you are in for a real B-day treat!
    Happy Birthday Egger!
    ST

·
  • GfwGfw Posts: 1,598
    djm5x9, thanks. I was 25 in 1971, lived in NY, had a great time, didn't know what a computer was and Life was GOOD! [p]Now at the ripe old age of 54, Life is STILL GOOD - even in Peoria. I can honestly say that I have never found an age that I would like to go back and redo. [p]Life is a journey, the search is always more important than the results.[p]Watch for the pics of the finished post.

·
  • J AppledogJ Appledog Posts: 1,046
    Happy Birthday, Gordon, from the Appledogs!

·
  • SpinSpin Posts: 1,375
    Gfw,[p]Happy Birthday from the Spin family. I toast you. That pie looks like a great present in the making.[p]Spin

·
  • Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,342
    Gfw,
    A healthy sized pizza there, and the arrangement of the toppings is gorgeous. Have a great birthday![p]I'll be waitib for the final picture of that birthday prize.
    NB

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    ·
  • King-O-CoalsKing-O-Coals Posts: 510
    Gfw, 54? Holly crap,,,, I thought I was old.. Somebody put that guy a piece of pizza in the blender,, and hurry.. HAPPY BIRTDAY BUDDY!

·
  • mollysharkmollyshark Posts: 1,519
    Sniff...it's a beautiful thing. Hope your birthday, and your pizza, are the best.[p]MShark
    ·
  • King-O-Coals:[p]Age = State of Mind. I forget who said it, but it was on the third gin & cranberry . . .

·
  • Char-WoodyChar-Woody Posts: 2,642
    Gfw, Happy Birthday Gordon, I almost missed this one..Great looking pizza! I got some stuff coming up your gonna like. Maybe!! In the pizza catagory!
    Cheers..C~W[p]

·
  • RLARLA Posts: 89
    Gfw,
    Just wanted to join all the others in wishing you a Happy Birthday...and also wanted to add that your website is an important reason why I have enjoyed the EGG so much!!!
    Enjoy your day.
    Bob

·
  • JimWJimW Posts: 450
    Gfw,
    Being on the North side of you, I have to say that 54 isn't old...if you're a tree. Happy Birthday.
    JimW

·
  • Dr. ChickenDr. Chicken Posts: 620
    Gordon,
    A tip of the hat and a hearty Happy Birthday wish. You reached the magic 54 about 2 months before me. We're not old, just aged to perfection! Shucks, look at C~W, we could be as old as him and really feel it! :^)) (I hope C~W sees the humor in that one!)
    I apologize for not looking at the post earlier. This may be belated, but the thoughts still mean the same! Happy Birthday my friend![p]Dr. Chicken

·
  • RRPRRP Posts: 15,824
    Gfw, Happy belated Birthday from yonder quarter mile! Now that I know the position in this race I realize I'm one whole lap ahead of you, "kid". RRP 8^)

Ron
    Dunlap, IL
    ·
  • Dr. Chicken, I did!! :-)

·