Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Waldorf Eggfest 04 Cookbook update

Options
The Naked Whiz
The Naked Whiz Posts: 7,777
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
The cookbook now has 10 recipes in it. Here's the link:[p]TNW
[ul][li]The Waldorf Cookbook at Info Central[/ul]
The Naked Whiz

Comments

• mad max beyond eggdome
    Options
    The Naked Whiz,
    thanks to you and bill for doing this. .. it looks great and makes a great addition to the spiral notebook of bge recipes. . .
    '
    on another subject, you posted a great picture of me and sydney working together on the flank steak rolls. ..it is a rare day when the two of us are working side by side as a team like this and this picture meant a lot to myself and my wife (and i think, even sydney). . .while i was able to print a copy i wasn't able to download one. .. can you please email me a copy of the picture (max@mitre.org). . i would greatly appreciate it. ..[p]thx[p]max

• The Naked Whiz
    Options
    mad max beyond eggdome,
    Sure thing! It might be tomorrow before I get to it, but I'll take care of it.[p]TNW

The Naked Whiz
  • The Naked Whiz
    Options
    mad max beyond eggdome,
    Photo is in your email![p]TNW

The Naked Whiz
  • eggor
    eggor Posts: 777
    Options
    The Naked Whiz,
    would also like to thank you guys, i did not know about those cookbooks. Looks like i got some reading to do. thanks again.