Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, see our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

i will have to teach hubby to egg...

Bulldog MomBulldog Mom Posts: 242
edited 9:15AM in EggHead Forum
i was trying to keep the knowledge to myself. i am not sure i can do without egging for a month...

:( :pinch:

broken

Comments

• Little ChefLittle Chef Posts: 4,725
    Bulldog Mom....Now THAT is the pits! :pinch: But, look at it this way (and you can ask Bubba Tim), the BEST thing he ever did was teach me how to Egg. Now he watches the news while I light the egg, grill the dinner, etc. He just gets to sit down to eat! :blink: So, now it's your turn! Take care of that arm! :(
  • HungryManHungryMan Posts: 3,470
    Ouch!
  • FiretruckFiretruck Posts: 2,678
    Well if he learns very much he'll go get his own egg. :whistle: I really don't see the down side (except for your arm :pinch: ) to this situation. Look at it this way if he does get one, ya'll will only have more in common :woohoo: . That could carry ya'll through the next phase of life together.

Get well soon, ;)
  • Michelle,

Oh I so wish you hadn't said Tim taught you. :( I had a great line! :laugh:

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    OUCH!!!! Oh Judy hope they at least gave you some good pain meds :( and who knows he might be good ont he egg :) good luck!
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    Get well soon. ;) Tim
  • Sorry to see the broken wrist - looks like an ice-slip. :ohmy:

i hope you heal up quickly!

Hey, if he gets hungry enough, he will learn! :laugh:
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,600
    BUMMER! Get well soon!!! :)
    I should have said Tim 'started' me eggin anyways... :blush:
  • Hope you heal quickly, I saw your pictures, I was in that Hospital 40 years ago in June.
    But it looks like you are mastering the one hand typing anyhow.
  • Jupiter JimJupiter Jim Posts: 2,216
    Michele if he tries to teach you how to do award winning wings don't listen :laugh: call Pork Butt Mike :laugh:
    Jupiter Jim

I'm only hungry when I'm awake!

Okeechobee FL. Winter

West Jefferson NC Summer

• thanks for the well-wishes everyone. Appreciate it!!
  • WokOnMediumWokOnMedium Posts: 1,376
    Get yourself an chair, a drink with a lil umbrella and get that man to light a fire! So far I haven't had to share my Egg with anyone...many times they have asked for a tutorial so they can Egg while I'm traveling for work, but they always chicken out in the end! :woohoo:

Get well...will it help to drink lots of milk? :blink:
    Jim...Hey hey hey!! Tims wings tasted AWESOME!! :angry: Poot shorted Tim on lump! They were a lot better than those KFC wings Mike threw sauce on! :evil: I know where to get my tips on wings....and it isn't from a Porkbutt Poot. (or he would be named Wing Guru or something..... :laugh: ) :woohoo: :whistle: