Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Great Weather, Eh?

Options
BBQfan1
BBQfan1 Posts: 562
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Greetings fellow Eggers! Sounds like weather is wonderful across the entire greater Metropolitan Egging area. Certainly is here in southern portion of Great White North. Good to see many of you are into the Anchor Bar wing sauce, it makes Denise and I smile everytime we see a post about you guys using it up! We have our pictures back from the 'fest and there are some great ones there; we even have a shot of Tim M's pork tenderloin while still on the Egg! Pictures of it while he's carving and people grabbing pieces are all blurry because it went THAT FAST! Will have to see if I can use scanner at work to post some that fill gaps not filled by Tim and Smokey's excellent picture postings (for example: did anyone else get a shot of that salad Todd brought? Garnished fancier than Martha Stewart would have done!) Anyway, everyone enjoy this wonderful weather and great Egging! Hope you are doing more adventursome egging than I am; Denise says she is CRAVING hot dogs! What a letdown!