Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Thank You All

Options
bobSTL
bobSTL Posts: 105
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Good Evening Egg Heads!!
I never seem to get a chance to Egg in the evening, just check in at work. I just want to take a minute to thank all the dedicated Egg people on this forum that seem to be here ALL the time :laugh: !!! So much good advice, and so many good pictures!! I have made some great meals and even went and cooked a pulled pork feast for a get-together at my Wife’s friends retirement party the other week. It was cold, and rain, but the egg pulled it off. I would have never even tried to do something like that on my OLD Gasser. So to all of you out there that spend the time and energy showing us how many great tasting meals that can be made on the egg, a big thank you….!!! I have now bought a small to go with the Large, so tonight I cooked a few mini stuffed cheese burgers, that when done they were so juicy, they fell apart when cut. THAT would have never happened with the old gasser!! So, thanks again for the enjoyable reading, and the 2 AM checks. :laugh:
Bob

Comments

• reelgem
    reelgem Posts: 4,256
    Options
    It's great having you on the forum Bob. I enjoy Spring Chicken's 2am forum checks as well. How he writes at that time of the night is beyond me. Hope to meet you at an eggfest someday.
  • Gator Bait
    Options

Hey Bob,

Great to hear your having success with the Egg. Welcome to the cult. Participation in the forum is part of the fun in owning a BGE. There is a great group of fine people here with an amazing amount of knowledge to share. It's nice of you to show your appreciation. :)

Gator