Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Bama Fans Sound Off: Cook & Beverage?

BamaEGGBamaEGG Posts: 169
edited 10:51PM in EggHead Forum
To all those in the Bama Nation, what are you cooking tonight and what beverage are you washing it down with... Roll Tide Roll

6 Racks of St. Louis Style Spare Ribs smoking in the snow in Huntsville.
Washing it down with "The Original" Coors Banquet Beer.

I guess any Longhorn fans can chime in though I doubt any of them can cook ;-)

RTR!!! Bring on number 13
·

Comments

• bamarobbamarob Posts: 46
    Boston Butt....thinking of throwing some andoulie (sp?) sausage on there for the last hour or so.

ROLL TIDE!!!!
    ·
  • TXTrikerTXTriker Posts: 1,177
    Can't cook. Going out to dinner but we'll be back for the game. Good luck to you and may the best team win.
    ·
  • FOR TONIGHT ONLY volman sez Rooooll TIDE. Microwave poping corn. :) :) :)
    ·
  • ROLL TIDE! and SAW EM OFF... Texas fans are still googling "ice recipes"
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,468
    Tough crowd :ohmy:
    This posted by Texhead a few days ago. Still stands.
    Replying to comment re: Texas record in bowl games:

http://www.bcsfootball.org/bcsfb/alltime

BCS record:
    Texas 3-0
    Alabama 0-2

Hookem :woohoo:
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • The Bama Nation should cook flounder tonight, because that's what you gig when the tide is out. It'll be a low tide tonight. :laugh:

HOOK 'EM, HORNS !

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

·
  • Just for tonite...Roll Tide! We have a three course meal planned for tonite... We'll start out with beer, followed by more beer, and for desert...... you guessed it! B)
    ·
  • With Stoops showing up to Alabama's practices it is not surprising to see OU fans showing their lack of loyalty to the Big XII conference. I hope that Saban reminds himself of OU's record against Texas the last 5 years before he takes any advice from Stoops.
    ·
  • Bama ChadBama Chad Posts: 153
    Bevo, of course! Got a brisket going and a game day drink in hand. Roll Tide!
    ·
  • EmarfEmarf Posts: 167
    good choice of beer
    ·
  • Do you know how Bevo got his name? Great story.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

·
    VI, what two great programs to play for the title...good luck to you, but Roll Tide! :

And here's hoping to out first ever win against you guys, although that texas rb did step out of bounds in the '82 cotton bowl! ;)
    ·
  • Go DAWGS!!! Yeah - I'm a dog fan but the SEC is in the champiohship game...so Go Tide!!!
    ·
  • BamaEGGBamaEGG Posts: 169
    Thanks Emarf. Coors Banquet is the best.

Emarf wrote:
    good choice of beer
    ·
  • smoky bsmoky b Posts: 648
    RTR!! no action on the eggs tonight. wife is making her excellent chili tonight (crock pot since we don't hvae a CI DO yet!). mine will be complemented by one or more Winter Hook ales.

after a 10 mile commute that took over 3 hrs in the snow I am ready to get it on!!
    ·
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,352
    Chris,

Bomba is good with that.

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • BacchusBacchus Posts: 6,019
    Roll Tide.

Sausage & Carmelized Onion Pizza.

Miller High Life.

4 Mark Ingram Touchdowns.
    ·
    The champagne of beers!
    ·
  • tjvtjv Posts: 3,332
    just working down the aisle to my seat among all these Bama fans.....excuse me, pardon me, sorry, I believe that is my seat........

game on baby........good luck and enjoy!

I just may pop the twist off on this 20 year ole bottle, LOL!

t

boonesfarm.jpg
    www.ceramicgrillstore.com ACGP, Inc.
    ·
  • FidelFidel Posts: 10,168
    I wonder if any of these bama fans will be eating a little crow and washing it down with a tall cool glass of humility tomorrow morning....and tickle pink was always my favorite Boone's Farm varietal.
    ·
    Tom,

I'm not sure Boone's Farm develops any more flavour in the bottle. :laugh:

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • FidelFidel Posts: 10,168
    Milk?

If Steve can't get you any bomba you let me know. I think I have a couple jars lying around here somewhere.
    ·
    I received the bottle for a 30th birthday gift. To give the timeline some perspective, I also received a cabbage patch doll and head of cabbage for the same B-day....we lived "large" back then.......

t
    ·
    just to show my appreciation of the bottle, it has been standing "up" all this time......one of the small perks of no cork.......no need sitting horizontal in a temperature controlled cooler for such a fine wine.......
    ·
    Tom,

My first taste of that nectar was about 1969 on a beach in Florida. Met a girl from New York City. Fond memories!

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • Car Wash MikeCar Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Sounds good Tom. These SEC teams, they cheat worse than the old SWC. :ohmy: :ohmy: :P
    freeman_goliath.jpg

How can Mack Brown lose to Prince??????????????//

Mike
    ·
    Cheating, I'm not sure anybody paid better than the ole SWC Texas teams. That oil money was hard to out bid.........wacky picture there dude......
    ·
  • Car Wash MikeCar Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Who contains Shipley tonight?

Mike
    ·
  • Seeing that bottle gave me flash backs Tom. :laugh:
    ·
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    Tacos,in the house!BRRR!A mixture of free beers!!! :woohoo: BL,CL,ML,Mic Ultra.Cleanin out the coolers! :whistle:
    ·