Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

sunshine state eggest

OkeejohnOkeejohn Posts: 291
edited 5:52AM in EggHead Forum
is it sold out??

okeejohn

Comments

• FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,671
    John,, PBM said the server was down yesterday but I'm pretty sure it's not sold out yet. The rooms are filling up fast though.
  • AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    I canceled our room last week. -RP
  • Not yet but getting close. The site is down now they are working on the server they told me. As soon as it goes up I will make a post. Thank You and sorry for the inconvenience.
  • Sorry you will not be able to make it Randy you will be missed. Happy Holidays to you and Kim and the whole family.
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,671
    Sorry to hear that Randy. I was looking forward to seeing you and Kim and maybe getting in a little fishing :(
  • AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    Thanks guys, we would really like to be there. The whole fest sounds awesome, right on the ocean with the fest right in the hotel. Unfortunately the airline gods don't discount during spring break so we had to pass on this one. -RP